Thursday, April 4, 2013

We've Got it Goin On...Who's Got it Goin On?

OK, I did some thorough research on the reputable WikiSearch.  I looked up the singles for NKOTB, N*Sync and Backstreet Boys to see who is the reigning champ of hitmakers.  Let's see what we've discovered:
NKOTB
Total number of singles: 25
Total US number 1 hits: 3
N*Sync
Total number of singles: 18
Total US number 1 hits: 1
Backstreet Boys
Total number of singles: 26
Total US number 1 hits: Surprisingly goose egg! 

So who's the winner?  Who is more memorable and will stand the test of time? Are these stats even accurate?  All good questions. I'm opening up the floor for discussion. 




4 comments:

  1. I'll tell you what I would like to discuss: how large can I blow up the picture at the bottom of the post? I am thinking at least 4'x4'. Or maybe I can come up with a scheme to get the DMV to allow me to use this pic for my soon to be FLA license? Absolutely. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she continues to surprise me with this treasure chest of photos.

      Delete
  2. Wait, you can't post stats and then question them in the same breathe!

    I've got three sites/sources that say NSync barely scratch the top 5. All list say Backstreet are tops.

    NKOTB are timeless!

    Washington Times

    Best Selling Boy Bands

    Rolling Stone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, I didn't see Duran Duran on that Wash Times list...

    ReplyDelete