“Never let your fear decide your fate” – AWOLNATION.
Come
Monday, I will be facing three of my biggest fears by hopping on a
plane to Tel Aviv. YEESH. I'll leave you to guess what those fears are. Currently I'm wavering in between excitement, nervousness, and paralyzing gut-tightening fear. This past week I was about 60% excited; now I think we can bump that up to 70%. Perhaps I can calm my nerves a bit more if I list out my prayers for this venture:
I pray that:
1. My straightener will not burn out from the adapter. Hell hath no fury like a lady without frizz control.
2. My car that I parked at my office's lot won't get towed.
3. I didn't leave anything vital behind in Tampa, such as my hairbrush, my pajama socks, and my floss picks!
4. My skin doesn't break out - not a good look for me
5. There will be enough room in the suitcases for knickknacks and other crap, because I do not want to spend extra dough on a new bag and baggage fees.
And with that, I take my leave. Onward to adventure!
What are we thinking? Does this look like enough bags for 10+ days or not enough?
No comments:
Post a Comment